Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Meetup.com - Value Investing Round Tables

I host two investment discussion groups in Illinois. They're both completely free to join. These groups are for anyone interested in long-term value investing. All knowledge levels are welcome. I started these groups to meet other people who are enthusiastic about the stock market. These are round table discussions about business news, companies, investment strategy, etc. Members are always encouraged to bring stocks to pitch.

Value Investing Round Table - NW Suburbs typically meets in Schaumburg, IL to be more specific. Great group of people. I've been hosting that one for over two years.


Value Investing Round Table - Chicago I just created tonight, so we'll see how that goes. If anyone has any suggestions on ideal meeting locations, please let me know. Locations should be able to accommodate around eight people in a relatively quiet setting. 


Look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment